London, 24 October 2017: Sopra Steria Recruitment has further cemented its growing presence in the recruitment market by scooping the Recruitment Company of the Year over £50m award at the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) Awards for Excellence 2017.
This is the second time in succession that the organisation has collected this award. The judges recognised how Sopra Steria Recruitment has continued to raise the bar in the industry in the last 12 months with notable achievements including:
Successful lobbying against IR35 resulting in significant changes to benefit the recruitment profession
- Client retention and expansion through delivery excellence
- Focus on Disability Best Practice to ensure accessibility and inclusion for this candidate community
- Development of employees through an internal Academy to ensure excellent candidate and client experiences
- Environmental sustainability through innovation in operating methods
- Continuous growth against a unique strategy in client engagement
Collecting the award on behalf of the organisation, Pete Holliday, Managing Director, Sopra Steria Recruitment, commented: “It is a huge privilege to be recognised in this way by APSCo. The standards that APSCo sets for its membership are rightly very high and we apply these equally to our RPO/MSP operations under our Optimum Vendor® brand as well as to our delivery within Framework agreements across Contract, Permanent, Interim, Screening, Assessment and Implementation capabilities. This award for the second year in a row would not have been possible without the commitment and customer service focus of all our people and we fully intend to drive further excellence across all aspects of our business in the coming year.”
APSCo represents 700 members across the profession and drives excellence in recruitment practices with a key focus on how its members run their businesses and develop their people.