Technology-led recruitment systems
Applicant Tracking Systems provide the necessary structure to manage client’s vacancies, applicant CVs, interviews and new recruits in one easy to-use, easy-to-install database. Sopra Steria Recruitment works with the leading ATS suppliers to ensure we can bring the best of breed solution to any client situation.
The benefits and cost savings to be gained from streamlined recruitment processes are clear and our Technology Implementation service is offered as a stand-alone service or as part of our broader Managed Recruitment Service. We are independent of any supplier and work with clients to identify the system that best meets their requirements.
Sopra Steria Recruitment works with a number of leading technology providers including Fieldglass, Peoplefluent and Taleo in the delivery of our services. The solution we recommend will be based on discussions and meetings with the client to ensure the best of breed solution is chosen for their specific situation.
As with each of our previous successful implementations, our project team will work closely with the client to ensure the system and data transfer process for accurate payment, billing and reporting is fully understood. This critical workstream during the implementation phase will include:
- Building an organisational hierarchy within the system
- Access for each Hiring Manager to only relevant management information
- Comprehensive reporting with drill-down detail per Hiring Manager, job type, department and time period
- Full audit trail for all activity and spend
- Building a user guide for both our recruiters and temporary workers
- End-to-end testing completed to ensure correct usage and accurate data extraction.
This proven methodology has enabled us to successfully implement a number of technology-led recruitment solutions.
- Strong branding capability: enhancing client value proposition and culture
- Extensive screening capabilities: questionnaires and assessments that can screen candidates in or out based on set criteria
- Access to key talent: supporting a multitude of candidate sources
- Powerful reporting: 100s of standard reports and self-service reporting
- Comprehensive process automation: perform recruitment tasks easily, quickly and efficiently
- Compliance: full legislative and recruitment compliance
- Integration: systems that integrate directly with external systems ensuring data continuity
- Candidate portals: designed to enhance the applicant experience
- Mobility: candidate portals responsively designed enabling applications on any device
- Online assessment: direct integration with 3rd party assessment vendors