Important notice for contractors: processing time sheets week commencing Monday 25 September
Sopra Steria Recruitment Ltd will have BACS run on Wednesday 27 September 2017 instead of Thursday 28 September 2017.
Please note the revised timelines of receiving approved time sheets:
- All time sheets should be approved by Tuesday 26 September 2017, 12:00 Noon
- Send approved time sheets and invoices by Tuesday 26 September 2017, 12:00 Noon
- Approval for expenses and response to emails should be received by Tuesday 26 September 2017, 12:00 Noon
- All Portal time sheets will be extracted on Tuesday 26 September at 12:00 noon and any time sheet received/ approved after the timelines will be processed in next pay run on 5 October.
The Finance team will not be able to accept any requests after Tuesday 26 September 2017, 12:00 Noon for processing of time sheet or invoices. If you have any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doing more for our candidates
We offer a wide range of contract, permanent and interim opportunities across a broad range of disciplines and roles.
From IT to Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement and Sales and Marketing, including positions that require strict security clearance, we’ll work closely with you to find the right position for your specialist skills and requirements.
Find your ideal role today. Read our standard terms of engagement and then register with us and let our professional staff help you find your next opportunity.
By registering with us and providing us with details of your background and experience we will make sure that:
- You will be considered for all relevant existing and future positions across our client base
- We explore opportunities proactively on your behalf within our existing relationships
- We will discuss each opportunity and prospect with you before passing your information on to any prospective client organisation
- We will maintain regular contact with you throughout the whole recruitment cycle, and beyond
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to ensuring that its services are barrier-free and as inclusive as possible to everyone. This includes making adjustments or accommodations for people who have a disability or long-term condition. If you would like our information in a different format or would like us to do anything differently to help you use our services, please contact us at email@example.com or call 0370 0107715.