Important notice for contractors : processing timesheets week commencing 26 June
Sopra Steria Recruitment Ltd will run BACS on Wednesday 28 June 2017 instead of Thursday 29 June 2017.
Please note the revised timelines of receiving approved timesheets:
1. All timesheets should be approved by 12:00 noon, Tuesday 27 June 2017
2. Send approved timesheets and invoices by 12:00 noon, Tuesday 27 June 2017
3. Approval for expenses and response to emails should be received by 12:00 noon, Tuesday 27 June 2017
4. All Portal timesheets will be extracted at 12:00 noon, Tuesday 27 June 2017. Any timesheet received/approved after this time will be processed in the next pay run on 6 July 2017
The Finance team cannot accept any request for processing of timesheets or invoices after 12:00 noon on Tuesday 27 June 2017. If you have any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doing more for our candidates
We offer a wide range of contract, permanent and interim opportunities across a broad range of disciplines and roles.
From IT to Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Procurement and Sales and Marketing, including positions that require strict security clearance, we’ll work closely with you to find the right position for your specialist skills and requirements.
Find your ideal role today. Read our standard terms of engagement and then register with us and let our professional staff help you find your next opportunity.
By registering with us and providing us with details of your background and experience we will make sure that:
- You will be considered for all relevant existing and future positions across our client base
- We explore opportunities proactively on your behalf within our existing relationships
- We will discuss each opportunity and prospect with you before passing your information on to any prospective client organisation
- We will maintain regular contact with you throughout the whole recruitment cycle, and beyond
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to ensuring that its services are barrier-free and as inclusive as possible to everyone. This includes making adjustments or accommodations for people who have a disability or long-term condition. If you would like our information in a different format or would like us to do anything differently to help you use our services, please contact us at email@example.com or call 0370 0107715.