The work we do with industry and community partners supports our commitment to quality and high levels of service.
Best practice in recruitment
As a member of the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) we fully support their established business standards for the recruitment sector, giving prospective clients and candidates confidence in their selection of an APSCo member. We are a multiple winner of the Recruitment Company of the Year in the annual APSCo Excellence awards.
We are firmly committed to providing accessible services for all our stakeholders and work closely with the Business Disability Forum to access their knowledge about the needs of people with disabilities and long-term conditions, and how best to improve our services to candidates and our clients. As sponsors of the BDF recruitment charter, we ensure this guidance is applied in all our candidate reach and selection processes, ensuring our processes are fully disability-smart.
Commitment to inclusive and accessible recruitment
We have achieved level 1 in the Government's Disability Confident, demonstrating our commitment to inclusive and accessible recruitment, communicating vacancies, offering interviews to disabled people, providing reasonable adjustments and supporting existing employees.
Removing the barriers to recruitment
We are a RIDI 100 Partner organisation, committed to removing the barriers faced by millions of disabled people into recruitment. This is embedded in our organisational culture with the aim of transforming recruitment and improving job prospects for disabled people.
Passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion
Through our membership of Women in Recruitment, we are actively supporting and promoting best practice and excellence in diversity and inclusion for our clients, candidates and our own team.
Committed to supporting the environment
We have supported the Woodland Trust since 2015 and pledged to dedicate an acre of woodland for every 1,000 people placements we assign to our clients. Typically, one acre contains approximately 100 trees which vary from young woodland to ancient forest. Our dedications can be found in Warrington, Berkshire and Greater Manchester.
The Woodland Trust is the UK’s largest woodland conservation charity.
Combating fraud in the recruitment sector
SAFERjobs supports the initiative to combat fraud in the recruitment sector. As a supporter we are committed to:
- meeting the requirements of Employment Agency legislation;
- performing agreed standards of agency staff compliance upfront and meeting any requisite legislation ongoing relevant to the sector;
- only advertising jobs that do exist and the agency has permission to advertise;
- treating job seeker information confidentially and only sharing with express consent;
- paying job seekers promptly and correctly within openly agreed timescales and being upfront about any charges to job seekers;
- actively supporting working with under-represented job seekers such as people with convictions, disabled groups, ex-military personnel, and ethnic minorities;
- having an agreed, transparent process in place to investigate job seeker complaints quickly and professionally;
- supplying in writing clear and full information to the job seeker about the work assignment;
- having an easily accessible area of the site dedicated to offering advice of common and prevalent scams with the agreed SAFERjobs text and link;
- having a duty to report and sharing information about fraud with SAFERjobs.
Find out more at Safer Jobs website